Cooperation is done between Buana Perjuangan University Karawang and others agency / institution / company. Cooperation is done to provide benefits for both parties. Cooperation is conducted on the basis of mutual benefit and trust.
Further cooperation is contained in the draft of cooperation agreed by both parties. Some benefits of acceptable cooperation are as follows:
1. Improving the image of institutions / companies that actively participate and care about the environment, especially for of education.
2. Participate in the development of a higher education curriculum in accordance with the needs of the community and the industrial world.
3. Training of labor, office automation, and improvement of other human resources.
4. Student internship in accordance with the field of student science
5. Development and technological innovation to solve the needs of agencies / institutions / companies
6. Educational scholarship for prospective and excellent student
7. To form research groups and community service in the framework of technological innovation for the welfare of the community
8. Establish joint committees in organizing activities
9. Establish Focus Group Discussion (FGD) to solve the problems
10. Sharing use of resources and facilities as needed and as mutual agreement